missouritrappersonline

Hosted by freeforums.org
It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Welcome
Welcome to missouritrappersonline Forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: IOWA COON!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:13 pm 

Man I sure wish I could find the time to trap Iowa I heard from a trapper today that's been at it up there for about a week and has whacked close to 500 :o !! It may very well take me 10 year's to do 500. And to think he'll be starting in Missouri soon, should do a 1000 easy I would say. I am GREEN with ENVY for sure!!!!!!!!

Post subject: Re: IOWA COON!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:51 am 

his initials wouldn't be B. H.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:59 am 

Or is it CK? LOL

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:50 am 

The modern day Clark Kent is not worried about who knows his real name Wolfer, or even where he's at.He has nothing to fear.

It's SUPERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's SUPERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And YES,I have seen him fly!!!!!!!!

Troy one day in the middle of the week he put 116 coon in the back of his truck,I don't think that is counting the little ones that he turned loose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I talked to him on the phone that night somewhere around midnight.
Superman is #1.And yes he is an animal that eats little boys like me for lunch.But we have a great time.GGGGOOOOOOO SUPERMAN.

Troy,just put in for vacation next year.Ya just got to experience it once.We have a great time.It is highly competitive.There are three trucks stopping at most of our stops, and four at some.It does get hard to find a good place for a set when there is so many trappers in one location.I have pictures of a possum that I caught that also made it into Supermans 220.We do have to stop and analyze the situation at times to figure out who caught something first.There are also some exotic catches made,Superman caught a possum in a 11 that was smoking.Maybe he can share a picture of it, it is very cool.I think I took a picture of it also as it was just up the path a few feet from my trap.But I can't post pictures on the computer.I have'nt figured out how.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:59 am 

I almost forgot about the two coon in one ditch that were held by the tail, IN LIL GRIZ GETRZ .Yea we take pictures of stuff like that.
That was real real real SPOOKY???

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:21 pm 

I don't know any of the guy's you all are referring to :?:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:24 pm 

Buddy of mine at work lives in Iowa and has caught 350 so far that's besides working full time too. Also has caught a few otter and mink

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:33 am 

Hey Troy,I might not know who them guys are talking about either.When wolfer put up CK, I just assumed he was meaning Superman. The CK ,I thought was for Clark Kent, but not very many people know Superman.He is a low profile kind of guy and does not go by Clark Kent in this neck of the woods.The name he goes by when he is not stacken coons up in season is Mike Burkhart.But everybody up here knows him as Superman. His Bat Mobile is not a low profile car that he lifts the door up when he gets out and then flys down the road ditch.He drives a full size, extended cab, black Ford Truck.He can really make it fly between stops also. He pulled the other day at 493 coon.He could have easily taken a whole lot more but he is getting ready for another exciting adventure.I talked to him yesterday and he is locked loaded and ready to Fly to his next Excursion.

He has been featured in two Nationally Circulated trapping magazines in the last decade.One was about being one of the top ten coon trappers in the United States and the other was about the coon set and trap that he uses on his line.But you being younger than some of us older guys may not have been active back then.I sure do miss them old days when I did'nt have to alternate Ibuprofin with Tylenol every few hours and carry a roll on bottle of BIO Freeze in my pocket with me.My body still hurts and I have a terrible time keeping my feet under me and not all stretched out with them flying in the air.

I need to mention WonderWoman also better known as Aiza.She keeps me informed of Supermans accomplishments via the cell phone with texts and pictures.

Last edited by libertyhill on Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:14 pm 

Pantry,gitawag ko ni mike og wonderwoman. unya akong pangan gispell og AIZA dili AISA. ang sunod adventure in SUPERMAN kay sikaran si THUNDER CHICKEN (Robert Wadell). :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:51 pm 

Mike,I have heard you speak enough Phillipine to think that Aiza had to do some translation for you?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:12 pm 

Mike,Now that I have read it three times,I finally understand it.
All I have to say is GGGGOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! SUPERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you get in a bind and need some help,you,ve got my number.
Reinforcements will be there.